The New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce is the official event organizer, promotor and coordinator of the 2019 ‘The Great Trent River Raft Race‘ event.
We are a non-profit organization relying heavily on volunteers to help host our community events in and around New Bern, NC. Event days bring people to the area from all around the State of North Carolina and beyond, helping to promote our town and the many small local businesses we are proud to host.
You can help in a variety of ways on event days and we promise you an enjoyable experience working alongside Chamber staff and other volunteers like yourself. For our TGTRRR event we need people to help with in the following ways –
- Preparing the event area on the afternoon of Friday 21st June
- Helping with registrant check-in Saturday 22rd June beginning around 8am
- General event support and coordination throughout the event day and on Friday 21st
- On-water support from your own craft/boat
- Support to Chamber staff with Merchandise and Food/Beverage sales
- Clean-up on event day
- Other general support activities
If you would like to volunteer for ‘The Great Trent River Raft Race’, please use the signup button below.