2022 Vendor Application Details
Our 2022 TGTRRR event is now even bigger than before!
Rates are shown below.
We’re expecting a fantastic turnout for The Great Trent River Raft Race in 2022 and we’ll have a very limited number of Vendor spaces available, so get your applications in fast!
If you would like to be a vendor at the event then you must submit a completed application and signed agreement and be selected through a committee approval process.
Prime space is limited, so we advise that applications are submitted as early as possible.
The Great Trent River Raft Race committee will limit duplication among Vendors whenever possible to create an interesting variety of choices for our visitors and a more profitable event for everyone.
Vendor Application Details for Saturday's Raft Race
10’ x 10’
10’ x 20’
10’ x 10’ for Non-Profit 501(c)3. Non-profits cannot sell any consumable products
Booth Fees- Food Vendors (Includes city of New Bern vendor fee) *$25 Additional for Electric Power
NB Chamber Members
10' x 10' - $125
20' x 10' - $175
10' x 10' - $150
20' x 10' - $200
Booth Fees- Commercial and Arts & Crafts (Includes city of New Bern vendor fee) *$25 Additional for Electric Power
NB Chamber Members
10' x 10' - $75
10' x 20' - $100
10' x 10' - $100
20' x 10' - $125
Booth Fees - Non-Profits (May not sell anything)
*$25 Additional for Electric Power
10' x 10' - $35
All vendors and participants must furnish their own tents, tables and chairs, and your booth must be staffed throughout the entire day.
- Read the Vendor Agreement Form and complete the Online Vendor Application below
- We will process the application and notify you via email of acceptance status no later than 2 weeks after the completed application has been received.
- Deadline for applications is midnight on Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
- If your Vendor Application is accepted, you will be emailed payment information. Payments must be received no later than 3pm on Friday, June 10, 2022. Credit Cards are accepted via phone, email, mail, or in-person at the New Bern Chamber of Commerce office. Checks will be accepted via mail or in-person at the New Bern Chamber office.
- Setup / check-in begins at 7am on Saturday, June 18, 2022 and you will be notified of your booth space by 9pm on Wednesday, June 15, 2022. All Vendors must be set up by 10am.
- Option for Electric Service is available on the registration form. You must provide your own electrical cord (minimum of 50 ft.) Please notify us of the amps needed and type of cord.
- Vendors must furnish their own tents, tables, and chairs, and your booth must be staffed throughout the entire day.
- Vendors may not tear down early on event day (4pm)
- Vendors may NOT sell any beverages other than water and soda. Exceptions: Specialty Beverage Vendors.
- Vendors that are not on premises by 9am on Saturday, June 18, 2022 will be subject to forfeiture of fee at the sole discretion of the New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce.
Vendor Agreement Terms
This agreement may not be assigned to any other party, nor may the space or location be shared with any other party or vendor without the express written approval of the New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce.
Race Vendors must be on premises by 9 am Saturday, June 18, 2022.
Failure to be present at the above times may place you subject to forfeiture of fee(s) at the sole discretion of the New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Vendor, including all of its owners, agents, employees or assigns, hereby releases and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other damage against the New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce, its agents, board members, officers, staff, and assigns, from or otherwise pertaining to the vendor space described herein, and Vendor expressly assumes the risk of rain, wind, lightning and other weather-related elements on Saturday, June 18, 2022.
The New Bern Area Chamber of Commerce expressly disclaims any obligation or representation related to the number of persons attending The Great Trent River Raft Race or the revenue to be derived therefrom.
Please Complete The Application Form Below